Saturday, August 24, 2013

The last two pressings from Portugal

When I wrote about the portuguese pressings I did only list the ones on Nova records. But thanks to Pedro from Portugal I'm now aware that there are two pressings from his country that I missed.
The first one is a portuguese edition of Ramones Mania released in 1988:


Album: Ramones Mania
Number: Sire 9257091
Year: 1988
Country: Portugal
Notes: Double comp album with printed inner sleeves.

The last one is a portuguese pressing of Brain Drain. This one was released in Portugal 1989 on Chrysalis records together with the local company Edisom Lda. As far as I know this is the only Ramones release on Chrysalis with the older white and blue labels. Thanks for letting me know, Pedro!



Album: Brain Drain
Number: Chrysalis/Edisom 615535
Year: 1989
Country: Portugal
Notes: Printed inner sheet. The record comes in a plain white inner bag.


1 comment: