Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ramones records up for trades


I got two records I'm willing to trade if someone is interested out there. The records are:

Sheena Is A Punk Rocker/Swallow my Pride, the rare original spanish press. Philips 6078 513.
Sleeve: vg++, a bit ring wear, no writing, no seam split. Looks great! Vinyl: vg++, have a sticker on side A label. Maybe it is possible to remove it.

Do You Wanna Dance?/It's a long way back to Germany. Original dutch press. Philips 6078 521. Sleeve: vg. A bit worn with ring wear but a decent copy. Vinyl: vg++, plays perfect.

The records I'm looking for are early Ramones 45's pressed in Australia and New Zealand. If you are interested and think you have anything I might look for, send me a mail! I'm not selling the records, sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment